A letter to Aca

Name : Arshad bin Abdullah @ E. Jayagopalan Nair
Date of Birth : 5 June 1949
Date of Decease : 20 December 1999




Dear My Beloved Aca,

It has been 6 years Ca since you left me on December 20th 1999. It was fasting month and I can still remember the voice when you wake me for sahur. You complain of tooth ache and i did not really bother of that because i'm to sleepy.. so sorry aca for that..sharp 6.50am Mimi kejutkan Sheila because i need to get myself ready for my practical training and i saw you were sitting on your favourite chair with cigarrette in between yr fingers. But something is wrong somewhere when i realize Aca asyik tunduk dari mula Sheila bangun sampai Sheila habis mandi..Mama were sleeping that time because she is so tired i guess and i woke her up. Masa tu hanya Allah yang tau Ca what i feel and i know you are no longer with us ...Sheila rasa terkilan bcoz no one sedar waktu Aca tinggalkan kitorang...and you know Ca..i really really miss u...

Aca,
I still remember those days when we used to camp outside the house near our reban ayam. You keep telling stories of your past to me and mimi. You story us about stars, moon, aeroplane, ghost and many other things which i can still remember until today. But now Aca, Mimi also left me and i lost another good friend.

Aca,
Do you know why i didn't cry on your funeral day??? It is all because of my promise to you. All happen if i'm not mistaken when i was 10..you did ask Mimi & I to promise not to cry if you die..Aca seboleh-bolehnya paksa Sheila & Mimi promise jgn nangis kalau Aca meninggal..and because i luv u so much..i say yes not to cry..and it really happen. I didn't cry on that day..believe me Ca. Sheila sedih sangat masa tu, terbayang-bayang your face bila aca selalu bercerita, bergurau...tapi I can't cry...


Aca,

I can't write more...Sheila rindu sangat kat Aca & Mimi and hope to meet both of you nanti....Al-Fatihah untuk Aca & Mimi. Semoga roh kalian berdua dicucuri rahmat

From your daughter...

-sheila-









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

alfatihah. by the way aca dan mimi itu siapa? ahli keluarga awak ke?

|| s h e i l a || said...

ye..aca itu ayah saya & mimi is my baby sister..both of them dah meninggal..

Anonymous said...

semoga roh Aca dan Mimi dicucuri rahmat....
ko seorang wanita yang tabah...

|| s h e i l a || said...

mudah-mudahan..tabah?? ye ke sy ni tabah??