Last day @ Work

29 December 2006

Kak Seha is leaving us today. She rendered her resignation letter a month ago and after about 22 years today is her last day as staff of Electro Technic. I knew her since the day I first I joined this office. It was 2nd of April 2001 and up todate it has been about half decade since we shared all the joy, the sad moment, and all kind of events. There only 3 ladies in this office and yes we are trio and can also called us as "Spice Ladies" hahaha...we were together all the times and now there'll be only two of us..me & Ina.

I've been in this sad mood since morning coz i'm pretty sure that i'll be crying and crying when she say good bye. Due to some financial problem the mgmt is unable to organize a farewell party for her but I promise I'll organize one for her soon we got the payment. Tungguuuuuu..
So, for lunch we went to Kenny Rogers @ One Utama again.. this is Kak Seha's favorite place since the day I introduce it to her a year ago. We had these....


Kak Seha 1/4 meal black pepper, with coleslaw, pasta & bake beans


Ina's black pepper 1/4 chic with macaroni, potato and fruit salads

Mine also 1/4 black pepper chic c/w mashed potato, sweet corn & bake beans

Chubby faces of Ina & me

I snapped this..and I'm shivering

SO KAK SEHA..WALAUPUN HARI NI HARI TERAKHIR KO KEJE KAT SINI..TP WE'RE STILL FRIEND..SELALU2 LE JENGUK KITORANG YG DAH PATAH KAKI KAT OFIS NI..sob sob sob..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sheila....aku nangis baca yang nih...ter esak2 aku nangis terkenang masa kita bersama-sama kat opis dulu....