All about me..

I got this from Ianz's blog..bukan nak tiru tp mcm sronok pulak..
sori Ian..

Part 1: On The Outside
Name: Sharmila binti Arshad
D.O.B: 31 August 1979..(any present for me frenz???)
Current Status: Tied knot..
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Righty Or Lefty: Righty
Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Part 2 : On The Inside
Your heritage: 1/2 Malayalam and 1/2 Javanese
Your fear: Allah
Your weakness: Sale (can't even see the word SALE...tergedik2 je nak pegi)

Part 3: Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow
Your thoughts 1st waking up: still alive..
Your Bedtime: 11 and above..but when too exhausted 9 will do
Your most missed memory: All the years with Aca, Mimi & Mutica

Part 4: Your Pick
Pepsi Or Coke: Coke previously..but now no more..(i quit drinking carbonated drinks)
Macdonalds Or Burger King: McDonalds..(Big Mac)
Single Or Group Dates: Both..single easy to plan..but the more the merrier!!
Adidas Or Nike: ADIDAS
Lipton Tea Or Nestea: Lipton Tea
Chocolate Or Vanilla: CHOCOLATE please
Cappucino Or Coffee: Coffee

Part 5: Do You?
Smoke: No
Curse: Nope..but i use to melatah..heheh
Drink: I drink only water not alcohol..haram sey

Part 6: In the past month
Drank Alcohol: No!!!
Gone to the mall: Of course..women without mall?? what u call that?
Been on stage: I'm not artist!!
Eaten Sushi: No
Dyed hair: Never done so

Part 7: Have You Ever?
Played a stripping game: Wakakakak..should I say yes or no (blink blink)
Changed who you were to fit in: Accept whatever given by Allah. In other words..redha

Part 8: Age
You are hoping to be married: Married and no more hope..

Part 9: In a Guy Or Girl Best:
Guy Eye Colour: Love with brown but I got man with black..(alhamdullilah..)
Hair colour: Black (looks charming)
Short Or Long Hair: I love man with long hair..!

Part 10: What were you doing?
1 min ago: Typing this out! Too many part
1 hour ago: Perform my Zohor prayer
1 mth ago: Doing my daily routine
1 yr ago: I became 28 yrs old..am i old?

Part 11: Finish the sentence
I Love: My family..especially mama, sayang
I Feel: tired and headache now!!
I Miss: My lil ryan..baru jumpa semalam..harini dah rindu
I Hate: Cockroaches..
I Need: Money..money..money

Part 12: Tag 5 people!
1) Sham
2) Kak Flora
3) Sesapa jelah..i don't have many frens active in blogging..

No comments: