Tag Again

When you buy a greeting card, are the words or the picture more important to you?
First the picture then the wordings. I can word them hahahha..but I can't put pictures on it..mak kerastangan ko


What's your favorite kind of cake?

Absolutely not sponge cake. Rasa mcm kek tu stucked kat tekak ni. After all I didn't really into cakes. Makan setakat se'slice' je. And that's the reason I have no passion to bake cake at all.

Do you ever make gifts for people, if so what, or do you buy them?
The best ever gifts done by myself is souvenir for guest during wedding. It was sabun in love shape yang dibalut dengan net and ribbon. As for kids I did the candy box myself. Masa memula buat tu ketat gile tangan mak ni..tp lembutkan jugak demi untuk hadirin yang hadir on my big day. huhuhu..


What's your favorite holiday?
So far, my trip to Tioman. Was thinking of having another unforgettable holiday memory but when?? where??

Are you going on holiday this year?
We are now moving to the final quarter of 2008 and there's still no sign of going anywhere huhuhu

What was the best party you've ever been?
I rarely go for party. The term they use is GET TOGETHER rather than party. Hahaha. It was my niece & nephew birthday party back in April this year.


If you are married, describe your wedding. If not, what would your ideal wedding be like?
I'm married. Had a very simple yet smooth wedding. Alhamdullilah.
No much notes in bank for those grand wedding hahahah..pity me. But Insyaallah I'll organize a grand wedding ceremony for my future kids.


What's the most romantic thing that's ever happened to you?
Blink blink. Should I reveal it? No no no. Let the moment remain secret to both of us.


What's your favorite girls' name?

Sinar. Tapi I really like my oldschool fren name. Mawar Ashireem


What's your favorite boys' name?
Khilfi (name for my future baby boy if I had one). Berangan je aku ni kan..

Which celebrity would you like a dream date with?
It's not a dream date but I really want to meet Ramli Sarip. In person. Only 2 of us.

Which female celebrity do you find beautiful?
Artis lama I'll go for Sarimah
Artis baru I'll go for CT Nurhaliza (but pls I'm not the fan of CT)

Which male celebrity do you think is attractive?

Dato' Rahim Razali. Love the way he talk.


What is your best character trait?
Ermmm... full of sympathy


What is your worst habit?
Nail biting


Who should be doing this tag next?
Anyone viewing my blog

No comments: